Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kickin' it Old School


I am trying to think of all the things I like that comes in bags. Newspaper, popcorn, wine...well maybe not wine, and hmmm...dry feet. Yeah dry feet! Cool tip for winter riding. If you want dry feet and don't have any fancy winter mountain bike shoes, wrap a plastic bag around your dogs before putting your shoes on. I like the newspaper bag because they aren't too bulky. After a few hours of riding today only one of my little piggies broke through and the only moisture in my wool socks was man made. Hip Hip Hooray for the cheap biker...



Guess what tomorrow is... Illinois State Cyclocross Championship at Montrose Harbor! I will not be racing but I will be the one with the Air Horn!

2 comments:

Ari said...

Neoprene socks for Kayaks out of REI for 20 bucks, cheap ass.
Ari

Ryan! said...

Seriously water proof socks? Gary just got a pair of gortex running shoes for the snow.