Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Electricity in the Air


This year my running season started off with a bang. The first snow fall! There is really electricity in the air this time of year. The combination of freshly fallen snow, Christmas decorations, people shoveling their drive and kids at the sledding hill make evening runs so enjoyable. Maybe it is because it feels like I am playing and also thankful that I already finished my driveway. It is also peaceful to run in the dark. I have a light on my shoe and one on my glove so I guess I feel one with the decorations. Well that may have gone too far. All I know is that I am actually doomed from here on out because it will be like chasing your first high, well I guess till the next time it snows...Hopefully then I do not have Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer stuck on repeat in my head.

No comments: